Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Not neglecting... really

So, I think I mentioned that while I have started Crime and Punishment, I had several other books that I am juggling to finish off summer read challenges that I committed to prior to finding the 1001 Books challenge. So, I am not neglecting "the LIST", I am just trying to get some other things wrapped up. I am still working on my Excel spreadsheet and figuring out how to best track what I have access to, and not, so that I can sort the ones that I have access to by interest level. Trying to figure out the best way to approach this so that I can move from book to book with a minimum of hemming and hawing about the next selection. I did spend some time the other day downloading a bunch of books that are now public domain and free to my Kindle, so I have quite the selection electronically, and I am not done yet! Stay tuned. Once August is over, I will be able to devote more time to this endeavor having finished up my other reads.

No comments:

Post a Comment