Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Kelly's Summer Reading Challenge List

1. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson (completed)

2. Bad Debts by Peter Temple (completed)

This book is set in Melbourne, and I have always wanted to visit Australia!

3. Paddy Clarke Ha Ha Ha by Roddy Doyle

My favorite Irish author lives in Conneticut currently, so I searched out one still living in Ireland. (Figured that was easier than finding an author from Virginia who was living abroad!)

4. 1984 by George Orwell (reading currently)

5. Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving (reading currently)

This is one of my dad’s favorites, and has been on my to-read list for a while

6. For Nothing by Nicholas Denmon (completed)

7. Measure of a Man by Sidney Poitier (completed)

8. A friend of the Earth by TC Boyle

9. Rain Fall by Barry Eisler

10. the insider by Reece Hirsch (also a first time novelist, whose book I won on Goodreads!) (Completed)


So, I am more than half way there, which is great since I started about a month late!

No comments:

Post a Comment