Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Frankenstein

I finished this one over the holiday.  It took a while as I put it down in favor of a couple of other books. That is not to say I did not enjoy it, though.

FrankensteinFrankenstein by Mary Shelley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Very much enjoyed this story. I found it to be very different than expected, and I very much enjoyed it. Certainly nothing like the popularized version we all think we know. Quick and enjoyable read.

View all my reviews And, bonus! I just figured out what I was doing wrong in copying my goodreads posts! Hooray! and Happy New Year! Hope to be more active this year. Last year was a tough reading year as I had a shoulder injury that ended up requiring surgery and that put a damper on my reading. However, I hope to do better this year. I have re-committed to 50 books, and I currently am reading one from the list and have another in the chute.

No comments:

Post a Comment